Air Conditioning Free Survey!!!
Avoiding air conditioning breakdowns is a major priority for all our customers. Our experience also tells us that regular planned maintenance is essential to ensure efficient, trouble-free running of any air conditioning system.
Cutting back on maintenance has been proven to be a false economy. A reactive approach to maintenance, such as repairing the system only when breakdowns occur, significantly increases through-life costs due to premature component failure and inefficient energy use.
Our Planned Maintenance Contracts are specifically tailored to suit your particular environment and installation. The frequency of our maintenance visits will be agreed with you to ensure the optimum reliability and efficiency of your air con system. However, our maintenance visits always include the following activities:
· Check and clean the condenser (outdoor unit) and evaporator (indoor unit) coils and fins
· Check fan, fan motor, compressor and compressor mountings
· Check all electrical connections
· Check operation of heater and any interlocks
· Check condensation pump and float/sensor
· Check air ducts, air grilles, filters and insulation
· Check refrigerant pipe work for integrity and thermal insulation
· Check unit operation, controls and settings
· Ensure unit is clean and damage - free
Price per Unit for an annual service is:
£150 + VAT, discounts are available for multiple units
(If the units require re charging then this will be in addition to the annual service as an additional cost.)
To book in your servicing contact: Sheldon on 07814 884178
Solar Hot Water fitted
iBoost £395 + VAT (Normal price: £495)
Call us now on 01202 301715 Quote this code: TOTALBOOST1